Monday, March 10, 2008

Get Well Soon!

McKenzie is stuck at home and still doesn't feel well. Please send her a get well message letting her know that you are thinking about her. When she's feeling up to it, she will write back! She will be our pen pal for remainder of her recovery :)

63 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that you feel better soon.I have been praying for you. One time in second grade I hade to stay home for a month from asthma it really sucks cause I did not get to see all my friends for a very long time. But going back to school is the worst after spending all that time at home in bed sleeping and not having to deal with all of your classmates yelling and all that work you have to makeup. Well all I was trying to say was GET WELL SOON♥


From your friend
♥KAtie Thornberry♥

Anonymous said...

Mckenzie this is Jacob just wanted to say I hope you get better.I know how you feel.I bet you are so board.I wish I could come visit you.


love
Jacob

Anonymous said...

I wish to come and see you so that you woulden't feel so alone. I hope you feel better since your out of surgery. Well hi this is kayla!

Anonymous said...

We hope u fell better
and comment back
Mckenie and were sorry u r stuck at hom3

Anonymous said...

dear Mckenzie,
i hope you get well soon i would love to come and keep you company exept i don't know where you live and i have school also i am supper busy i would love to meet you when you get better.
sincerely,ajaine

Anonymous said...

I hope you get better. I hope you get to see your friends soon .I feel sorry that you can't see your friends.I have been praying for you.love airee

Anonymous said...

Hi mekenzie im jared of mrs b's 5/6 grade class heard you got surgery also heard you were feelin down so im here to cheer you up really hope ya get well soonif you write back we can get to know each other :) ^-^

Anonymous said...

hi mckenzie dont feel down in the dumps just because your stuck at home does not mean you can not talk to friends you can talk to me my name is kylynn i'll tell you things about me im a nice girl i love talking to friends and making friends that's all i have to say about myself hope we can be friends=)=)=)=)

Anonymous said...

Hay we hope u get well soon & get 2 go back 2 school soon 2 kyle

Anonymous said...

I hope you get better.I have been praying for you.and i hope you get to see your friends. from Dennis Current

Anonymous said...

we hope you get well soon.i hope that you get too see your friends soon.


hope you get well soon


your friend
quentin

Anonymous said...

Hey McKenzie, I hope You get around to feeling better. I know what its like to be really sick and stuck in a hospital.When I was in 4th grade i got H.S.P. and dont even ask what it is because I cant spell it o_0. I was out of school for about a month and a half and it stuck around for abot 7 weeks all together.I know it's not fun at all and you cant really do anything to get out much faster , but it will get better. Trust me seeing your friends again is really fun and after not seeing them it feels all the more special.
Hope you get well soon♥ Maddie

Anonymous said...

Hey Mckenzie,

I hope you feel better and I am sorry that you can't see you'r freinds until the weekend.

Kaley

Anonymous said...

I HOPE YOU FELL BETTER SOON CHEER UP SOON FROM KADEEM.

Anonymous said...

Mckenzie

We here at Holy Family hope you felling and that this makes you fell less lonly

Parker by:)

Anonymous said...

we hop you feel better really soon
even though I've was never in your place I am sure your lonley

From
Nizza

Anonymous said...

hello Mckenzie,


I'm so glad that you are starting to feel better.I hope you and your friends are having a good time.




from shayla

Anonymous said...

hi my name is brett i hope you get better soon and get back to school.


from: Brett

Anonymous said...

wassupp=]] my name is tiara im in the 8th grade and i've heard about you so i've been praying for you and i hope you get well soon.
well i gotta go
so i will talk to you later.
byez!
♥=]]

Anonymous said...

I hope you get well soon. I was wondering how long does your tooter teach you for? It must be hard for you. You must be bored allot.
From,Cory

Anonymous said...

hi Mckenzie. My name is Destini I hope that you feel better & I know that missing school might be fun at first but it you still have to do the work I don't know how it feels to stay home for a month but I know how it feels to stay home for a week & trust it was not fun. If your board then google in Orlando Bloom & just stare at him then watch Pirates of the Carriben while eating ice cream. Do you think that Mr. Darcy is cute? ( he is from pride & prejudice) but enough about that I hope you get well soon

Anonymous said...

Hi McKenzie!! I'm sorry you have to stay home and be alone. You should watch Pride and Prejudice to pass the time!! How are you feeling? It sucks being board! You should learn to knit or something!! Do you like Panic at the Disco? What kind of music do you like? Do you have a pet? I have a hampster named Harold and a cactus named Clive! Sorry this message is so random!^_^ ~ Claire

Anonymous said...

hey mckenzie i hope you feel better
soon i don't know how painful it to have a tumor removed it must be really painful i have asthma and had to make a trip tp the emergency room on my way home
i hope you feel better soon

from
Daman

Anonymous said...

I hope you get better

Anonymous said...

Hi Mckenzie, i hop you feel better soon, i know you hear that a lot, but i realy hope you do feel better:) i know how it is not being able to run around with your friends and not seeing them, but when you do see them you will have so much to say to them and you get to talk a lot, that the best part! And you get to watch tv and MUSIC video!!!! ~_~ lol

Anonymous said...

hey whats up this is TJ, Hope you get well soon. I had the same deal when i broke my ankle. Kinda sucks when your home with out your friends huh? Well our teacher Mrs.B is rushing us to get going talk to you later!


PS. Get well soon!!!
From, TJ

Anonymous said...

Hi Mckenzie,I hope you that everything during the surgery went well.I know you must feel bad but don't,you can always type to me or one of my classmates if you feel lonely or if you just want to talk we will type back to you when we're at a computer because we're all your friends.

sincerly your friend
christina fukano

Anonymous said...

hey, dude. it's melissa. what's up. i know you're probably bored. i still insist on you watching Pride and Prejudice and google all those people on those lists.i usually can spend a lot of time with that. once you've watched it you'll feel at least a bit better, considering Mr. Darcy(british accent).and you need to go watch Ewan(macgregor) in Moulin Rouge and Down With Love. those movies can be very happy making

Anonymous said...

McKenzie I hope your surgery went well and that you will get better too.

Anonymous said...

I hope u get well soon.I would be sleep the to have a todet to help me with my work .....sounds werd ...i know . i hope you get bette good ♣ xoxoxoxoxoxoxo


♥ your friend
♥kamaria english♥

Anonymous said...

♣ I hope you feel better soon. How are you feeling? must suck! i hope you don't have to sit around and be
bored. Well good luck. See Ya! ♣

Anonymous said...

☺ Hi Mckenzie,
I really hope we will not annoy you with all these comments lol. i know you are bored but you will learn about very interesting people in 5,6,7 and 8 i hope this will make you feel better bye
OH Duh my name is Vernisha
♥ ☺ ♥

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys!!! This is McKenzie here. Thank you SO much for everything! For the cards, your prayers, and this awesome blog. You all are so sweet to think of me so much. I really appreciate all that you have done for me. All of you are blessings from the Lord. I cannot thank you enough. I appreciate everything. Thank you so much.
With Love,
McKenzie

Anonymous said...

Hey Mckenzie this is christina, how have you been? I'm really happy that you are feeling better and i hope you don't have to go through something like that in your life. wish you could come by our school to visit.
from christina

Anonymous said...

hey, dude!! I don,t have much time, but I just hope your okay. Have you watched Moulin Rouge?you need to!!!!! Don't bore yourself out of your wits! It can drive you mad!!!Listen to Thriller(Micheal Jackson), and Beat It.Because you can beat the bad weather. When I say bad, I mean sucky. And when I say weather, I mean unfortunate events. I hope you KNow what I mean . If not, I am terribly sorry.

Anonymous said...

How is it going. I'm glad you wrote us back. I hope you get well soon. Write back.
from:Cory

Anonymous said...

Hi Mckenzie, i hope you feel ok, sorry i forgot to put my name on the last one!! well my name is Britney, well now that i put my name,lol, i just wonted to say i hope you feel a lot better. do you like Panic at the Disco or fall out boy? they are Really Good bands and the band members are pretty nice to! :D well have a nice day:) from britney

Anonymous said...

Dear Mckenzie, hey how are you feeling today? I am glad you liked our messages! I hope you are feeling better! GET WELL SOON Love, kayla

Anonymous said...

♥UR WELCOME♥

Hey dis is Katie again. wat up r u feeling any better than the last time i wrote u???Wll i hope u r. R u back in school???

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writting us back i really hope you are better now. And i hope your are back to shcool and having fun with your parents and friends


BY JACOB

Anonymous said...

your welcome.we just wanted you to get well soon.we are so happy that you made it through.i am glad that we could help you feel better. your friend,
quentin

Anonymous said...

Dear,Mckenzie
you are very welcome and it means some much that you are feeling better we hope we can see you soon sincerely;ajaine

Anonymous said...

hi think u 4 wrighting me back! i no ur going through a tuph time right now but just thimk u will be better soon so think u 4 bloging us back your friends dennis & kyle

Anonymous said...

Hi Mckenzie
your so wolcome .Thank you for writting back. I hope you to hear from you again.I your going to be ok.


your friend ♥Aireanna♥

Anonymous said...

Thank you hope are feeling better

Anonymous said...

your wellcom we hope you like the new messages we are sending hope you like them.

parker bye
:)

Anonymous said...

Hey McKenzie,
Hope youve been feeling better.Thanks for writing back ^_^
I know what it feels like to have to be in the hospital and not see any friends.Keep a positive attitude and remember that we all want you to be happy and healty. And it doesn't hurt to watch a few movies or listin to your favorite music xD.I hope you know your in our prayers and you will get better in no time ^_^!
Your Friend,
Maddie <(^_^)>

Anonymous said...

hey grl what'sup hope you feel
goodthanx for writing me back=)=)
from
kylynn
^_^

Anonymous said...

hi mckenzie,

Thank you for writing us back.So i hope you get well.Thank you so much for the letter.

Anonymous said...

HI MCKenzie!

thanks for the letter! we think you are very nice. but we still want you to get even better and go have fun with your frinds. Still thanks for the letter!

your friend,

shayla

Anonymous said...

Hi Mckenize that was nice of you
you to write back.Oh did you ever
get because you never said anything
about that.well it's been fun talking.
From
Nizza

Anonymous said...

i hope you get better

from:brett

Anonymous said...

hi how are you doing i hope you are sarting to feel better and have you ever heard of shiny toy guns if you havent well you should listen to them ( there a band ) i hope you feel better , destini

Anonymous said...

Hey, hope everythings going good! Do you feel any better?~ Claire

Anonymous said...

Hi mckenzie.Hi still hope you get better.

From quinn

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is nick. i hope you get well soon. you have been in my prayers. it must be lonley having to stay at a hospital all day. weel i just wanted to say hi and i hope you get well soon. Bye;)

Anonymous said...

Hey mckenzie, how are you? may be you could come to my school to visit us and have some fun.

from christina

Anonymous said...

hey mckenzie how r u doing r u feeling better i hope u r write back ok

From Daman

Anonymous said...

hi it is britney again, just stoping by to say hi, and to say that i hope you fell better today,


bye
Britney:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing us back not realy much to say but how are you feeling but your in our prayers and good luck........


tyler

Anonymous said...

Hey !!! Are you back in school yet? You'd think not being in school would suck but I would kill for a break right now! You should just sleep ,and be happy as much as you can. Catch up on your shows if you have any, or watch pretty men on the telli.Dont forget to listen to happy music!The Beatles!
melissa

Anonymous said...

hi hows it going? you must be bored. I hope you get well soon.
Cory

Anonymous said...

Hey, its me again. Just saying whats up and to see if your getting better.

TJ